Looking for Kerikeri accommodation? We offer super-comfortable shared dorm rooms, double rooms and motel style room accommodation in Kerikeri. Find out more »
Our guests say we’re one of the friendliest backpackers in the Bay of Islands, if not New Zealand! The quality of our rooms and our super-comfortable beds play a huge part in their positive feedback.
1. Kerikeri Accommodation > Motel Style Rooms
Visit our Kerikeri Motels page for full details. We offer self-contained ensuite motel style rooms and studio ensuite rooms. Starting from $40 per person per night. (based on 2 sharing)
- “After a wonderful week it’s time to say goodbye. We had great fun and a lot of new experiences. Thank you for all your help and happiness. Thank you for the very comfortable room.”
2. Kerikeri Accommodation > Private Double Rooms
Visit our cheap accommodation Kerikeri page for full details. For something that suits a more modest budget, we offer private double rooms with shared kitchen and bathroom facilities. Starting from just $30 per person per night, with single rates from just $50.
- “We can’t find any words to explain how much we enjoyed our stay at Hone Heke Lodge. Thank you for a great time.”
- “Just one night, but it was soooo good!”
3. Kerikeri Accommodation > Shared Dorm Rooms
Visit our Kerikeri hostel page for full details. Backpackers rave about the quality of our shared dorm rooms and the comfortable beds. Starting from only $27 per night per person, with cheaper weekly rates available on request.
- “I had such a great time here at Hone Heke Lodge. It’s very friendly and met great people. I wish you all the best and keep running the hostel as you – change nothing!!”
- “We want to thank you for everything you did for us during our stay. We are so happy we decided to stay here for a few weeks. Thanks for changing our comfortable beds and keeping our room clean. We were always so happy to come home tired at the end of the day to find that someone had cleared the rubbish bins and cleaned our room – thank you so much! Every day when we finished work we were so happy to see the Hone Heke van and knew that we would come back to a warm and clean hostel full of kind people and a place where we felt at home. You were always so friendly, patient and helpful and we felt so welcome and comfortable in your hostel. All in all, we really enjoyed the three weeks in your lovely dorms. We would definitely love to come back. P.S Your children are so sweet. P.P.S. We loved the bed linen.”